PG and Dumaguete in April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big Fic

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have uploaded my best UW pictures from our April trip to Puerto Galero and Dumaguete. You can see them at Underwater Photography
Click on the Philippines 2008 link and then click on a picture to expand it into a bigger picture. I have posted some of these pictures on here before but there are a lot more on our website. I just made the website so it still has a lot of work to go but check out the Philippines photos.

Thanks for looking.

Feel free to C & C the website.

I have uploaded my best UW pictures from our April trip to Puerto Galero and Dumaguete. You can see them at Underwater Photography
Click on the Philippines 2008 link and then click on a picture to expand it into a bigger picture. I have posted some of these pictures on here before but there are a lot more on our website. I just made the website so it still has a lot of work to go but check out the Philippines photos.

Thanks for looking.

Feel free to C & C the website.
VERY NICE!!!

hope you guys had fun!

Jag

Jag,
We had a great time and plan to return in the future. We loved Atlantis at Dumaguete. Did our first muck diving in Dumaguete and loved it.

Next time you go try to get to Panglao Is. near Bohol. Great diving!
I've been to Boracay; Mactan Is.; Panglao Is.; Puerto Galera; and my wife was able to dive Dumagete.
You can't go wrong diving in the Philippines!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom