Been in the Philippines for just over 2.5 Months and...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rogersea

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Tongo Poiint Basdiot Moalboal Philippines
# of dives
Hi,
I have been in the Philippines for just over 2.5 months and have been to the following places so far:

1. Bolinao/MSI (Luzon) (10 dives)
2. Romblon Romblom (and one dive on Tablas) (10 dives)
3. Sorsogon (10 dives)
4. Siquijor (10 dives)

Bohol (2 dives)
Moalboal (2 dives)
Mactan/Ilongo(1 dive)

I have been pleasantly surprised with the quality of the reefs so far. In my opinion the best dives so far have been in Siquijor. Later this week we head to Verde Island and hope the diving there is as great as Siquijor...

Hope to meet some of you in the near future. my email adress is Rogrsea at yahoo.com .
Cheers
Roger

So you are packing your stuff in Virginia and moving it to the PI next month?

No I am here now. I arrived mid May and have been traveling around for the last couple of months with a Marine Biology Project, it has been great fun so far.

Sounds like quite the adventure! :) How much longer will you be in the Philippines? (I'm hoping to be back there early next year for a couple of months.) If you have the time to share info regarding dive sites and lodgings, let me know and I'll fire off an email as soon as I'm able. :wink:

Annasea,

I just sent you a PM. I, too, am planning a 2 month trip (well, it's 2.5 mo. right now) to the PI early next year. Want to buddy up?

PM sent. :wink:

I will share any info I can from my travels, I plan to be here through Nov and come back in either Dec or Jan... Will you be on vacation?

Eventually. I'm planning on volunteering for a month (hasn't been decided where yet) and then traveling around diving for another month.

Things have been hectic lately so I haven't had a chance to PM you yet but will do so shortly. Thx for your willingness to share, Roger. :)

I have been in the Philippines for just over 2.5 months and have been to the following places so far:

1. Bolinao/MSI (Luzon) (10 dives)
2. Romblon Romblom (and one dive on Tablas) (10 dives)
3. Sorsogon (10 dives)
4. Siquijor (10 dives)

Bohol (2 dives)
Moalboal (2 dives)
Mactan/Ilongo(1 dive)

Roger

you've dived in bolinao? good for you. been going there for years and i've never tried going underwater...

and romblon? you wouldn't happen to have dived with jer and mia, have you?

Back
Top Bottom