embarassing moments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gold4

Reaction score
It was my first boat dive and I got sea sick and was still new to the boat lingo and lost my cookies on the boat floor I was so embarressed ;-0

he stood up mid-briefing, took two steps toward the middle of the boat, and tossed his cookies into the camera bucket.

The bucket was being used at the time...

so he stuck his hand in, picked up someone's Nikonos V camera...

and then asked around to find the owner.

All I could think was, NOT MINE!

As long as you don't "feed the fishes", there's nothing to worry about... :wink:

Gold4

Dont worry hun! I did exactly the same thing! I hid in the corner of the boat looking very green and clammy hot! I didnt actually vomit but boy did I look rough!

Problem was I was trying to pull my diving instructor at the time and green is not my color! :D

ScubaBaby once bubbled...
Problem was I was trying to pull my diving instructor at the time and green is not my color! :D

hehe, Belushi, If you read that... :D

On the last day of diving aboard Belize Aggressor ---- after having donned gear 5 - 6 times a day --- I put on my skin, my BC and tank, grabbed my mask and climbed down the ladder to the platform, walked to the edge and did a nice giant stride into the blue----without my fins or weightbelt I heard about it all the way back to Belize city.

Barracuda2

Amanda once bubbled...

hehe, Belushi, If you read that... :D

Amanda......it was Belushi I was trying to pull !!! He obviously went for women who turn green easy!

There was this time that I went diving in the Keys with some friends who only dive once a year. I was excited about the diving and so paid only nominal attention to my gear while checking out my tanks.

Once I set up my first tank (after the boat had left, of course), I realized that it had only about 23-2500 psi. OOOOPS! I was too embarrassed to say anything. To make a long story short, my buddy only got in one and a half dives that year instead of two.

:(

One time, I tried to stand up (not one attempt, but three) before i realised that I was still bungied to the boat. I was given the nickname bungie for the rest of the weekend.

-Frank

btw, I don't get embarassed about getting sea sick anymore. Actually, once I get back on the boat and blow my nose I feel better - don't ask me why...

Back
Top Bottom