Buddy Needed for Monday 9/1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBeez

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I really want to dive tomorrow and I'm just looking for someone to go with. I usually dive the Cape Ann area and was thinking of something simple. Maybe Old Garden?

I should be headed that way early am. Will confirm in a few hours. Waiting on buddy to see where he wants to go and if he can even make it.

Sorry, but I won't be able to make it tomorrow. We're going on a friends boat and it'll already be full. Have to meet up some other time.

I just got green light to get out tomorrow. would like to join you if you don't mind. I'll be coming from Merrimack, NH so can't get there too early. Can make Cape Ann around 9:30 to 10 ish. will send a PM with my cell phone if you are interested. I haven't dove Old Garden in years and would be interested in doing it again. I am hoping to do two dives if possible. Winds are from North West so should be good to do Old Garden.

Luis F.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom