Dive Rite vs Zeagle.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firemedic8082

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
So Im looking at the Dive Rite Nitek Duo and the Zeagle N2ition. Im wondering if there is any difference between the two other than the cover?? Thanks

None, they are the same computer except the screen printed logo on the case. Check around for price and warranty......the computer is market under several other distributors of dive gear. Great dive computer by the way!

Anybody ever compare the Nitex Duo and the Nitex Plus side by side?

Anybody ever compare the Nitex Duo and the Nitex Plus side by side?

I have the Plus and Texdiveguy has the Duo so we have looked at them side by side. Same algorythm. Same functionality. The duo has a larger display which I am REALLY starting to covet as my eyes are getting older. :D I don't think they are making the Plus any more. I'm leaning toward getting a Duo and using the plus as a backup.

Dive Rite got a new shipment of the Nitek Plus recently. This shipment is supposed to be the very last ever. Granted, the same was said of the shipment before this. At any rate, I think they've sent all of them out to their stores already so you may be able to find them now.

Don't forget to add Tusa and Cressi to the mix. The Cressi Archimedes can be had cheapest on Leisure Pro.

(And the same computer is sold under Apeks' name in Europe. Both the plus and the bigger one are dead ringers for the Dive Rite ones. Those are on eBay fairly often.)

I know all these different computers (archimedes 2, n2ition, nitek duo, iq700, etc) are the same so why do some cost way more than others? Like the nitek duo is almost a hundred dollars more than the n2ition.

ive had both dive rongs, they are the same, and are the same as all the others mentioned. funny, i keep going back to my original computer, an old suunto viper. theres a reason the dr's are all over ebay. i think i wrote an evaluation on the duo some time back on this board

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom