Don't touch me there!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug

Swims with Orca
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes it's best to ask first... without touching.

As a short primer on parking lot dive etiquette I offer the following anecdote from yesterday.

While standing at the back of my P/U after our first dive a fellow who had parked next to me struck up a converstation. I like conversations and he seemed to be a nice sort.

I noticed he was wearing the same brand drysuit that I was... and I also noticed that he noticed a small difference in mine.

Before I could defend my honor he moved in close and took a hold of my *bolt* bare handed and asked me what it was.

I showed him.

So... the moral of the story is: "Ask, but don't touch."

happen while my suit was hanging up. Now I have never hooked up my valve so it has never been used (No need in the quarry to deal with the cath.) but I love the look on thier faces when I tell then what they have a hold of. :D

Chad

I saw the topic, and who the first one was to respond....I didn't even need to read the posts to laugh....

Okay, I just know I will regret this forever, but I'll bite. What the blazes are you talking about?!:confused:

SueMermaid wrote...
Okay, I just know I will regret this forever, but I'll bite.
Wonderful choice of words, but I doubt it'd be appreciated.

:wink:

SueMermaid once bubbled...
Okay, I just know I will regret this forever, but I'll bite. What the blazes are you talking about?!:confused:

P-Valves. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom