New Scuba DVD - Into the Blue 2 Premieres!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I liked it.
Laura Vandervoort is not quite Jessica Alba and the plot seems a little copied, but there are still some great underwater shots. Besides I needed something to pass the time until my Jamacian vacation and then dive season here in NS.

a little scuba is better than no scuba right???

Other than the dangling hoses and such, the actors did a pretty good job of swimming and keeping their hands together instead of flailing about like a sick sea lion.

Just watched the first bit of this, are those sea doos they're riding in the beginning? I want one, but can't find any like the ones in the movie.

Any idea where I can find one?

They're not Sea-Doo's. It's called a Sea Bob (CAYAGO LUXURY SEATOYS).

This movie wasn't a complete dissapointment like I thought it was going to be, but not nearly as good as the first. If it had a good budget and good actors it could have been a whole lot better. The scuba sequences were fairly decent.

Ive watched it. I know Im being anal but they HOLD THIER BREATH UNDERWATER. Watch carefully and you will notice that no bubbles are being blown when the regulator comes out of their mouths!

Back
Top Bottom