Good place for used equipment?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sontek

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was wondering if anyone in/near Pensacola has any equipment they are looking to sell or a place that sells used equipment? Looking to get my own but don't want to spend too much right now.

I don't know of many shops around here that still sell used gear anymore...it used to be easy to find used (rental) gear through shops a while back...

Bay Breeze Dive Center in Gulf Breeze is running some real good specials on equpiment right now. They are offering gear packages that include BCD, 1st stage/2nd stage regs, octo, and analog console (you can upgrade to a computer (for much less than the cost of a computer alone!!)). The package special that they have is probably going to be your best bet at purchasing BRAND NEW gear at the cost that most people are going to sell you used gear!!! You should stop by their shop sometime and take a look at the gear package specials that they have before you buy used!! Its a REAL good deal in my opinion, it won't break your bank like other brand new gear can, and you'll still have new gear at close (if not better) than what i've been seeing used gear sold at lately!!!

I have to agree, the Package deal they have right now is an awesome deal. If it's still to much for you then try looking on Craigslist. Although think hard about what you are buying. Do you really want to trust your life to some gear that someone else may have abused?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom