PCB Wreckraider Shark Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man, the water has been so nice in Panama City lately. I have to get back over there and get on your boat again. I need to see if we can get some ScubaBoard folks to fill the boat. We need to enjoy this water quality while we have it.

Man, the water has been so nice in Panama City lately. I have to get back over there and get on your boat again. I need to see if we can get some ScubaBoard folks to fill the boat. We need to enjoy this water quality while we have it.

What are the normal conditions like?

Hey Glen,
If you're looking for folks to fill out a charter let me know. The wife & I are planning on being in the area around Aug 15-23 or so. Although we're staying closer to Pensacola, according to recent posts the visibility seems better towards PCB and it's looking like it's worth a trip.

I speared my first fish with Rod on my last trip down there in June and had a blast.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom