Hole in my BPW bladder HELP!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScubaBrett22

Lionfish Slayer
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Okay i am going diving and i inflated my bladder to check for any holes and i found one i attached a picture of where it is .... if anyone knows what to do please HELP :D:confused::confused::shocked2::depressed::depressed:

It is right where the plastic and the bladder meet at the sowing part. at the edge

I don't have enough time to bring it to a dive shop... just throwing it out there.

Attachments

• PICT1535.jpg
    PICT1535.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 184
Okay i am going diving and i inflated my bladder to check for any holes and i found one i attached a picture of where it is .... if anyone knows what to do please HELP :D:confused::confused::shocked2::depressed::depressed:

It is right where the plastic and the bladder meet at the sowing part. at the edge

I don't have enough time to bring it to a dive shop... just throwing it out there.

It looks like the wing pictured is a DSS TTW 17.

These are "single bladder" wings, meaning there is no separate inner bladder.

One of the disadvantages of this style wing is they can be difficult or impossible to repair.

Do not use the wing if it leaks, Please return it to us for inspection.

Please include your contact information.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we will let you know what we find.

Tobin

It looks like the wing pictured is a DSS TTW 17.

These are "single bladder" wings, meaning there is no separate inner bladder.

One of the disadvantages of this style wing is they can be difficult or impossible to repair.

Do not use the wing if it leaks, Please return it to us for inspection.

Please include your contact information.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we will let you know what we find.

Tobin

I have had this thing for a while now i think 2 years it was my fault for being lazy and not detaching it like i do. I jut need something good to seal the hole by the seem its like a small microscopic hole. just for the weekend.

Borrow a wing from a friend/shop/whatever. Send your wing to Tobin.

I have had this thing for a while now i think 2 years it was my fault for being lazy and not detaching it like i do. I jut need something good to seal the hole by the seem its like a small microscopic hole. just for the weekend.

Brett,

Slow down, the manufacturer just offered to look at it for you and knowing Tobin's excellent reputation, he'll likely replace it for you if it's in any way a manufacturing defect. And he also said it would be nearly impossible to properly "fix".

Send it to him, you'll probably be happy you did. IJS......

Who is Tobin or what is Tobin lol and idk i might if i do i have to take of my knife and other stuff on it. is there any thing i can put on it to make it last the weekend?

I have Vinyl Cement next to me lol

oh i am stupid okay Tobin i will send it to you but i think i can send it monday i am in the keys from Saturday at 5am to sunday till 9pm

Brett,

Your ADD is showing (sorry but it's true).

Your wing was made by Deep Sea Supply. Deep Sea Supply is owned by Tobin George. Tobin has asked you to send your wing in for evaluation. Borrow a wing for the weekend and send yours back to Tobin.

We're trying to help you here, slow down and smell the coffee :coffee:

Brett,

Your ADD is showing (sorry but it's true).

Your wing was made by Deep Sea Supply. Deep Sea Supply is owned by Tobin George. Tobin has asked you to send your wing in for evaluation. Borrow a wing for the weekend and send yours back to Tobin.

We're trying to help you here, slow down and smell the coffee :coffee:

Okay Okay sorry ...... Its ADHD ... ADD is another thing

Where is Deep Sea Supply and where is Tobin based at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom