Do you have a Iphone or Itouch? Then check this out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBrett22

Lionfish Slayer
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Okay Divers i have been using a app on my Itouch called Dive Log. It can be used on any Iphone or Itouch. It cost $9.99 and it does everything a log book does!! besides rips and tears.

Here is the link: iTunes Store This link will open itunes store and the dive log app home page.

Check out some of the pictures and features.

:cool2::D:cool2::D:cool2:

I have this app as well and I love it. It also syncs with the computer version and shows profiles and info from my uploaded computer data.
Worth every penny if you like to keep track of your dives.

The PC version also lets you analyze dive profiles and upload planned dives to a dive computer (if your dive computer does such a thing). Highly recommended here too.

Yea big fan of Dive Log (both PC + iPhone version), and when I had issues (turned out to be user error :blush:) they were very fast to respond to questions.

Also found an excellent dive planning app called iDeco. Free as well.

Local weather apps are also very handy and often come with tide calculators as well!

loving this app on the iphone too! iScubaPlan is also a useful tool for myself who doesn't own a dive comp :D

I love it, I have both this and the PC version, brought the phone with me on the boat, logged all my dives with GPS, and then transferred to the PC by wifi when i got home.

awesome idea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom