SWEET... Mario ON T.V...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wheezy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Pretty cool Mario. Looks like you guys had a pretty good dive. I REALLY WANT ONE OF THOSE COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS... VERY COOL...

I couldn't believe how clear they were. Thanks for letting me know when it was. I really enjoyed the show....

how come you were so quiet???

:D

stage fright? Nah not :mario:

Sure wish I could've seen the show.

Mad Mario's Scuba Adventures?

Hey, Mario, I think we're on to something here. What you think? We are in need of a good scuba show.

We peasants in NorCal would like to see your debut, too! Where is/was it? I do not know that many famous people and would like to add one more to the list!

Joewr--ready to channel surf in an instant!

LOCAL channel... OCN... the dive was in Catalina at the Itallian Garden's. They dove looking for the elusive Giant Black Sea Bass. Pretty sweet...

Hey Mario,

Sorry I missed your epic film debut. The cable company here in Arcadia doesn't carry OCN.

Did you happen to get a copy of the video (or parts of it anyway) where the whole Board may basque in your glory? You know it's not everyday people can say they know a "star" :wink:

I'm usually not very quite at all. I have plenty of film of me giving the "tour guide" imprersination... but I left the stage open to the Talent Brent.

I haven't received a copy of the show yet, but I'll be back up there within the next day or two.

The Comm units are excellent. I've got extra for when we go out and play on the Catalina Dive you guys are invited to. :D

Warhammer... you're gonna ruin the surprise! (Shhhh) :wink:

joewr, this is hardly a debut for me... I'll send you some stuff soon, so you can check it out.

Can someone digitize it or send me a tape? Mario in action!

-kate

well Kate... it's a half hour show... and you don't really get to see Mario other than in the background for all of four seconds... and you'd think that the cat had his tounge (NO OFFENSE MARIO) but he was there to "uhh hummmm" protect the host of the show who judging by his diving skills is not very experienced... he kicks up quite a bit of sand off the bottom....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom