Got My New Reg!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ben s

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
**Doin' the Happy Dance!!!** I got my new reg today! An Atomic T2 Titanium!!!! I'm so happy! I've been saving for this thing for what seems like an eternity! Now to get it wet!!!! :yeahbaby:

And I know you'll love it.
Have the Ti1 myselff,costs a bundle,but worth every cent :D

Have fun with it.

Thanks 300bar! I borrowed my shop owner's once and have rebuilt a few, so I knew how good they are-I just had to be patient til I could afford it.

OK, glad you're happy. What's so special about the Atomic T2 Titanium?

Well, let's see...It's an environmentally sealed, balanced piston first stage-Light weight for travel-uni-directional swivel ball on the second stage-it's high flow-doesn't corrode in salt water-only has to be serviced evry two years instead of annually, and since I can service it with my eyes closed it should last me forever. Tried a bunch of others and loved this one!

Sounds good. How much did it cost?

Huh???

I wouldn't have a problem pricing my new Cressi regs. $150 from Leisurepro.

I wouldn't have a problem pricing my new Cressi regs. $150 from Leisurepro.

...well, since the OP won't tell ya how much HIS T2 was, I'll tel how much MINE cost, as I, 3 months ago, bought a barely used/new condition 1 year old/ (30 dives) one from a gentleman right here on SB...1st + 2nd stage, $ 600 (retail $ 1550) and I added on a brand new Titanium DIN-to-yoke adapter for $ 250 extra(retail $ 350...thank you Scubatoys!) :) ....so I saved $ 1000 on the 'package'. ( otherwise I'd never blow that kind of $ on a REALLY new/full retail priced TI reg ! )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom