Need to rent a steel 100 for nitrox dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ft.lauderdale diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm in a little bit of a pickle.. Diving on Sunday morning (8:30) and need to pick up a steel 100 with 32 Nitrox. Can't seem to find a place that is open past 6pm on Saturday near Ft. Lauderdale that has one to rent. Any suggestions :nervous:?

thanks for the suggestion. I have tried fill express but at Joyster mentioned they close at 6. Anyone want to rent their steel 100 to me??

Thanks onespeed..called them..they do not rent any equipment! Any other suggestions? know anyone who dives with a 100 that they would let me rent from them?

I know the Force-E in boca will rent some of their personal steel tanks (120's) if they are available. I know when I inquired, they were DIN only, but you may want to call the Boca and Pompano stores to check. I'm pretty sure they are open until at least 7 with their winter hours.

Have you asked the dive op you're going with to help you, or is this a private boat dive?

Thanks onespeed..called them..they do not rent any equipment! Any other suggestions? know anyone who dives with a 100 that they would let me rent from them?

American Dive Center in Boca rents steel 100's. I made arrangements to pick one up after 6pm once. I think I got it around 7. That was under the previous ownership

American Dive Center - Florida Dive Industries Inc.

There's another one in Coral Springs.
Scuba Equipment Rental

Thanks everyone. Force e won't do it..the boat doesn't have any and American Dive center wants $20!. I think I'll just try and rearrange my schedule and pick it up at Fill Express..

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom