Kaanapali Beach Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rromero2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello Divers - We are schedule to visit Maui to do about two weeks of diving in June. We are staying at Kaanapali Beach Club formerly owned by Embassy and now a Diamond Resort property. The resort charges close to $16.00 per day for parking and I would rather spend that money doing dives.

Is there a better option to paying for parking, I like to hear from those that have a better option. We do need a car since the majority of the dive consist of shore dives.

1) Park across the way at the Star Market.
2) When did they start charging for parking?
3) Dive with Tiny Bubbles scuba, they are located right on the resort grounds. It will be beach dives and cheaper than boat diving, just a lot shallower.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to our top side topics forum - Talk Story

1) Park across the way at the Star Market.
2) When did they start charging for parking?
3) Dive with Tiny Bubbles scuba, they are located right on the resort grounds. It will be beach dives and cheaper than boat diving, just a lot shallower.

I understand that they have had the fee for over a year now. From I am reading everyone is required to pay but the Star Mart idea seams like a good alternative. Have you used there parking in the past.

We intended to do a lot of shore diving so diving around the kaanapali area is our goal. I may have to bite the bullet on this one and pay, unless there are alternatives. Thank you. :(

Back
Top Bottom