Sherwood Axis BC Knife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TightLines

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

I purchased the Axis BC back in November and love the thing.

I would like to get a small knife in the knife sleeve of the BC.

Can you tell me what requirements (specs) the knife must have to fit in the sleeve?

I know that an Akona from a package of Akona stuff fits but thats not what I'm looking for.

Any help?

Since you don't want to use the AKONA knife, you would need to find another knife where the sheaths attachments match up with the your Axis BC attachment points. I am not familair with knives other than our own, so I wouldn't be able to reccomend another.

Has anyone else out there matched up another knife to their Sherwood BC?

Sherwood Rep.

Mine is attached to the velcro flap that is intended to keep the inflator hose close to the BC. I like to be able to fully extend my inflator hose when delfating my BC so I never use that strap for its intended purpose.

Bob

Mine is attached to the velcro flap that is intended to keep the inflator hose close to the BC. I like to be able to fully extend my inflator hose when delfating my BC so I never use that strap for its intended purpose.

Bob

Thanks for the reply but I'd really like to get something that will make it in the sheath and stay out of the way.

Anyone else?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom