Any Good Padi Instructors In Boca Raton

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hab25

Registered
Reaction score
hi guys i want to be get my father certified, he lives in boca raton florida does anyone have any suggestions about a good padi shop??

thanks

No, but if you aren't locked in to PADI, I can put you in touch with a top notch NAUI instructor in the area. This is someone I'd let teach my family members.

i don't know if i am stuck on padi, it is just that i am padi certified and i don't know if there is a big difference any advice would be greatly appreciated

thanks again in advance

There's some debate on that issue, but everyone believes the instructor makes a huge difference. This particular instructor is one of the best I know anywhere in any agency. I'll PM his contact info to you tonight after I get home.

makes me think you should check out Walter and Bob's contact.

There are undoubtably lots of good instructors all over south Florida. Finding a great one that works well with you is worth the efforts we tend to recommend. Seek referrals, interview potential instructors, ask questions, and be prepared to listen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom