Elite T3 Quick Ref Card or Similar Online?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HJeffreyM

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone have access to a good quick reference card or document for the Elite T3? I take two or three dive trips a year and it seem I need to read the whole darn manual to refresh my memory each time I go.

A simple QRC or similar online method would be sooooo helpful.

Thanks and happy diving!

Does anyone have access to a good quick reference card or document for the Elite T3? I take two or three dive trips a year and it seem I need to read the whole darn manual to refresh my memory each time I go.

A simple QRC or similar on-line method would be sooooo helpful.

Thanks and happy diving!

You should have received a laminated two-sided quick reference card when you bought the Elite T3.

If you did not receive one go back to he dealer and request that they get one from Aeris at no cost to you.

Ronbeau, I don't think you are correct on that. There is no Aeris QRC for this unit. There was none in the original packaging and there isn't one available on the Aeris site as a PDF download (all the other documentation is available on the Aeris site as PDFs).

Additionally, there is no product "demo" on the Aeris site. And, while eDive training courses are available for many other units, there is none for the T3 (or Oceanic VT3 which is the same unit).

If YOU have one, please email it to me.

Thanks and happy diving.

Ronbeau, I don't think you are correct on that. There is no Aeris QRC for this unit. There was none in the original packaging and there isn't one available on the Aeris site as a PDF download (all the other documentation is available on the Aeris site as PDFs).

Additionally, there is no product "demo" on the Aeris site. And, while eDive training courses are available for many other units, there is none for the T3 (or Oceanic VT3 which is the same unit).

Thanks and happy diving.

I have both the Aeris Epic, Aeris T3, and the oceanic Hud.
All 3 come with QRC's.. I'm making copies now, and will post a pic here in a sec of the Elite t-3 QRC

Thanks

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 136

Thanks and happy diving.

Send me a PM with your email address. I will scan it into a PDF and send it to your email address.

I would still contact the dealer and make them provide you the laminated version since that will be more compact and durable on the dive boat where it might get wet and soggy.

Thanks TommyB and ronbeau! This is very helpful.

........... And, while eDive training courses are available for many other units, there is none for the T3 (or Oceanic VT3 which is the same unit)......
We plan to release the VT3 Online Class by early September (this year).

The Elite T3 class is currently planned for January 2011

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Umm...DiveNav, just wondering why the delay in getting the T3 course up? It is the exact same unit as the VT3.

Umm...DiveNav, just wondering why the delay in getting the T3 course up? It is the exact same unit as the VT3.

Resources and priorities?
Our priorities are "driven" by manufacturers ....
It takes time and money to develop a class (lots of videos).
If you want to accelerate the schedule for the T3 I suggest you tell so to Aeris :D

Alberto (aka eDiver)

DiveNav...the operation of the two units is identical. With the exception of the location of the nitrogen tissue loading bar, the displays are identical as well. If you are doing the VT3, you are essentially also doing the T3.

Again, same manufacturer, same unit...even the list price is identical. Why wouldn't you develop the "two" courses at the same time? Aeris and Oceanic are the SAME company.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom