Jan 22 Lobos dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

supersand

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
In spite of the swell we managed to get a nice dive in out at Beto's reef this past saturday. The heavy surge made it a pretty difficult to stay in one place for photo's but the vis was actually pretty good out deeper, much better than the surface conditions would have you to believe. First thing upon arriving to the reef we were greeted by a curious sea lion (I think that they're intrigued by the scooters), unfortunately I did not have the camera out yet, and once we clipped off the scooters we were of no interest and he went on his way.

Awesome shots! I still can't believe this is a new camera... btw did I mention I hate you? lol

:rofl3:

Fantastic pics Erik! I do hope you still plan on shooting video as well.

Fantastic pics Erik! I do hope you still plan on shooting video as well.

Thanks Kenn. I shot only one video clip last weekend as the surge made it difficult to sit still for video. I'm thinking to bring a video light out with me next time and shoot primarily video. I'm interested to see what it will look like with a light.

Erik

Where is the sign up sheet to dive with Supersand for a chance at picture fame on Scubaboard... :)
Mike that would be right next to the sign up sheet for Dive Extra's Cuda purchase :D

Thanks for sharing Erik!

Mike that would be right next to the sign up sheet for Dive Extra's Cuda purchase :D

Thanks for sharing Erik!

LOL,,,, man you really made me fall off my seat,,,, good one Peter... :rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom