Garden cove dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gmsg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
:cool2:

After some on-line research, we decided to dive with the Garden Cove dive group for our mini Keys vacation. The dive group limited to 6 was one of the determining factors for us.
What a good choice!  The vacation started out with a positive (or should I say buoyant?) experience while all three of us completed our Peak Performance Buoyancy specialty with PADI instructor Deb.  My sons (age 17 & 23) caught on very quick and had an excellent first ever salt water dive.  I was a bit slower, but we all ended up with success in the end.
We followed with 3 more days of diving, for a vacation totaling 9 dives all together. We enjoyed each and every dive, and thank the captains for excellent  dive site selection.  the boat crew and shop crew were a pleasure to work with, and all 3 of us scuba "newbies" had a great time.
Upstate NY

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom