Any New Mexico Divers? (Albuquerque, Rio Rancho)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlairJ007

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey guys,

I am new to scuba diving and I am looking for a good (recommended) place to get certified in Albuquerque or Rio Rancho. Also I am just looking to make some friends that live in the area that love to dive.

I understand that our local dive is the Blue Hole out in Santa Rosa. What does everyone think of this?

Anyone made any trips out to Puerto Penasco or two the two diving spots near Dallas, TX (Athens, Clear Springs)?

Anyways, hello to all the NM divers!

Blair

All the dive shops are real good here in Albuquerque. I own AOKSCUBA here in Albuquerque. I am a SDI 5 star shop and a PADI instructor. I am having a special for the month of June for training in July for only $299.95. All equipment will be provided.
Look me up at AOKSCUBA.COM and give me a call. Marty

All the dive shops are real good here in Albuquerque. I own AOKSCUBA here in Albuquerque. I am a SDI 5 star shop and a PADI instructor. I am having a special for the month of June for training in July for only $299.95. All equipment will be provided.
Look me up at AOKSCUBA.COM and give me a call. Marty[/QUOTE

Check us out at deep blue scuba Welcome to Deep Blue Scuba!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom