Surface Interval Society - Salem Oregon Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DarkLord

Registered
Reaction score
We have a dive club where we dive somewhere almost every single weekend. If you would like to join us, check it out at Surface Interval Society - Diving in Oregon and Beyond (Salem, OR) - Meetup

We dive in Oregon as often as we can, but we also put trips together to go wherever the diving is good. We recently ran a boat trip off the Oregon coast and the dives were awesome.

You can find the video here -> YouTube - Oregon Coast Boat Diving

We are always looking for good people to join us!

Thanks,

Kris

Dark your vid is shut down, I had problem downloading and give it a try, now I just store em. thought I would let ya know.

Happy Diving

Here's an updated link to the video: around the 6' mark is where the "action" starts.

I didn't get to go on the boat trip, but everyone I've talked to that went said it was amazing (the next trip is already full too :shakehead: ).

I have been on quite a few of the group outings/adventures and I have nothing but good things to say about them. Lots of fun, and it gets me in the water more than I would be otherwise.

Kris, what is this Dark Lord business.............you need a more chipper kind of name...........
Brandon

Back
Top Bottom