Thank God...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
...the board is back up. After two days I was having serious withdrawl. You can't imagine the depths a junkie will sink to in order to get a fix. I got so desperate I even visited rec.scuba. :D

It's been so strange to arive here and the door is broken so you can go in side... it's only then thatyour realise how much you rely on the board andthe people on it that continue to help you.

Big thanks to the tech team for getting the system back up :)

If you have friends, or trips planned, be sure to get everyone's email addresses. I received so many IMs and emails from people saying they were lost, and needed addresses.
Do it now!

It seems that the system is not 100% sorted yet, still got an error the first time I tried to post the above reply.

Looks like i planned my dives dates well. I missed the whole thing. And...I went spear fishing for the first time ever. Fun but not something I plan to make a habit of.

Scubaboard is back, I can get back to a normal life now!!!!!

:wink:

blackice once bubbled...
It seems that the system is not 100% sorted yet, still got an error the first time I tried to post the above reply.
ditto

blackice once bubbled...
ditto, twice

blackice once bubbled...
ditto, twice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom