Looking for someone to take me under their bp/WING. Need dive buddies/mentors SouthFL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sobe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Greetings,

Addicted new diver, looking for dive buddies and possibly a mentor. Only 20ish dives, but mostly penetrating Vandenburg. AOW with DEEP cert.

Always eager to learn, become better/safer diver and get wet!

Just moved here and dont know any divers, so have been getting up 3am to drive to Key West to hop on boats w/my instructor. Would love to try shore diving, night, other spots, etc

(I travel so much I normally cant dive, this month every other weekend I was back in NJ)

Have all my own gear except tanks and weights (can rent or buy), and want to get my dive count up for next month: OBX and Spain month after.

(if it helps 27 yr old dude, in Coconut Grove Miami)

Anyone going out tomorrow? ; )

thanks!

awesome! Ill check my schedule. On my last dive the current was so crazy on Vandy' I lost my snorkel, slate, back up dive light and medical shears. (guess there was a reason only one boat went out)

My primary for wrecks is a Torrent 3 Watt L.E.D. Dive Light - will that work for night or do you recommend a larger beam? (thanks again)

awesome! Ill check my schedule. On my last dive the current was so crazy on Vandy' I lost my snorkel, slate, back up dive light and medical shears. (guess there was a reason only one boat went out)

My primary for wrecks is a Torrent 3 Watt L.E.D. Dive Light - will that work for night or do you recommend a larger beam? (thanks again)

I'm not familiar with the Torrent 3W. If it's really tightly focused, you may want to consider something with a wider beam. And it's always good to have a spare :)

I am also in search of dive buddies in SE Fl, I will be in Boca !
Only OW certified, so I am really in need of someone to take me under the bp/WING
:lol:

Msg me or add me to your friends so I dont forget you!
:-D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom