Buddy Dive 3/1 - 3/15 Summary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jersey, I just recalled you were interested in doing an east side dive like Boca Spelonk? Did you get to do it?

No East side diving this trip. We had the family newbies the first week, did the park and adopted the next door newlywed couple second week, kept us busy, so still on list. Saw your trip report, you were arriving, we were leaving, sorry we couldn't meet up on Buddy dock.

No East side diving this trip. We had the family newbies the first week, did the park and adopted the next door newlywed couple second week, kept us busy, so still on list. Saw your trip report, you were arriving, we were leaving, sorry we couldn't meet up on Buddy dock.

That's too bad on both counts. But sounds like it really was a great trip for you guys and I'd have to say it was probably our best trip yet.

That's too bad on both counts. But sounds like it really was a great trip for you guys and I'd have to say it was probably our best trip yet.

Yes! It was neat to 'see' the island anew from fresh perspective, they get the vibe, they improved greatly as divers and we all laughed and made new friends. At the start I wasn't so sure. But dives with frog fish and sea horses, flocks of squawking Lora and wandering donkeys...what's not to love?

Yes! It was neat to 'see' the island anew from fresh perspective, they get the vibe, they improved greatly as divers and we all laughed and made new friends. At the start I wasn't so sure. But dives with frog fish and sea horses, flocks of squawking Lora and wandering donkeys...what's not to love?
Why can't I like a post more than once?

Back
Top Bottom