Buddy Dive 3/1 - 3/15 Summary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The car rental agent is often very upset by the well rusted, salt encrusted truck key when I return the vehicle. :wink:
It was like that when I got it. Now, reantal agency; prove that it wasn't.:wink:

I used an AB vehicle my last trip, and they had this little keypad in it. They gave us the number...but it did nothing. Vehicle worked just fine without doing anything to the little box. After two days, we ignored it.

Anyone have an idea what it's for?

It was like that when I got it. Now, reantal agency; prove that it wasn't.:wink:

I used an AB vehicle my last trip, and they had this little keypad in it. They gave us the number...but it did nothing. Vehicle worked just fine without doing anything to the little box. After two days, we ignored it.

Anyone have an idea what it's for?

Maybe it's a hidden camera, and they are hoping you do something in the truck that they can post on YouTube?

Maybe it's a hidden camera, and they are hoping you do something in the truck that they can post on YouTube?
Like getting into the wrong truck after the gaggle of cute girls walk by?
Like stalling the truck 1,429 times in town?
Like getting it so stuck that we had to unload all the dive gear and push at The Lake?
Like getting lost in Rincon for a half hour after telling everyone (three times) "this is the way back"?
Like grinding the gears 5,382 times?

Damn...I better go see if AB Car Rental has a youtube channel!:D

Like getting into the wrong truck after the gaggle of cute girls walk by?
Like stalling the truck 1,429 times in town?
Like getting it so stuck that we had to unload all the dive gear and push at The Lake?
Like getting lost in Rincon for a half hour after telling everyone (three times) "this is the way back"?
Like grinding the gears 5,382 times?

Damn...I better go see if AB Car Rental has a youtube channel!:D

Like using a 72 to fill a flat tire
Like looking back as we climbed the dirt road to the radio towers, and saw tanks and gear scattered down the mountain behind us. damned bumpy road.

Attachments

• M0014778 (Medium).JPG
    M0014778 (Medium).JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 167
Like using a 72 to fill a flat tire.

Hey, I can do that!

Like looking back as we climbed the dirt road to the radio towers, and saw tanks and gear scattered down the mountain behind us. damned bumpy road.
Hmm....That's where I got lost in Rincon. "Don't worry, I know this is the right road"....I said at least four times.

One should always yank on the rusty tailgate to make sure it will stay closed before heading up the hill from Oil Slick. If you don't probably your tanks and gear will go tumbling down the hill.

Don't ask me how I know this. I think I may have heard it somewhere.

One should always yank on the rusty tailgate to make sure it will stay closed before heading up the hill from Oil Slick. If you don't probably your tanks and gear will go tumbling down the hill.

Don't ask me how I know this. I think I may have heard it somewhere.

Our tailgate event took place on the bush country "road" form up past Karpata, that's a short cut over the top past the radio towers.

Even the tailgate test did not prevent my little brother from spreading a quantity of tanks and gear down the mountainside. I can remember a time that "road" was not so eroded (I would never take a vehicle I owned and cared for over that road now.

Attachments

• popcorn.gif
    popcorn.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 6,026
Jersey, I just recalled you were interested in doing an east side dive like Boca Spelonk? Did you get to do it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom