Lauderdale shore dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wilp

New
Reaction score
Hey I am going to be in Ft Lauderdale July 18th and I am going to do a shore dive at Lauderdale by the sea over my trip. I have read some decent things regarding the site on shoredive.com and since I'll be in Lauderdale anyway? I am looking for anyone A) with any insight on the sight and B) anyone who may be interested in joining me for a brief dive as a dive buddy? Thanks for any assistance. I may also be E-mailed at williampesa@hotmail.com. Thanks again.

It's a relatively easy dive assuming the seas are calm that day. go to meetup.com and look for a group called gold coast scuba. those guys dive lauderdale by the sea a few times a week and you could definitely find a buddy on there. I'd go if it were over a weekend :)

My son and I will be there the week of the 18th, as well. We are going to have several days of boat diving, but I wouldn't mind to do some shore diving also. AceszHigh, if you do plan to dive on Saturday the 23rd, we could possibly be a couple of extra buddies. We will be leaving that day, but morning dives may be doable. Neither of us has ever done any shore diving, so I wouldn't mind to try it with someone who has experience. PM me if you plan on going, and I will see what our schedule is like.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom