Humber Bay Park and Scarb Bluffs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DT

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi

can anyone tell me the water conditions as of today at Humber Bay Park is the vis good or has it turned green with all this heat. I noticed on the weekend divers diving off the Scarborough Bluffs it was crystal clear water there and I was told by one that it gets to 75' depth just out off the outer southern wall any info?.

Thanks

75' off the bluffs? I'd be interested in hearing about this. If this exists, what are the coordinates for the entry location?

You don't need coordinates I think they are talking about diving off the very end tip of the break wall at the bottom of scarborough bluffers park. You can't drive your car to the outer tip because you have to go through the private marina so Park in the parking lot just west of the restraunt and pub you will have to swim along the out wall for some time to get to get out to deeper water than go straight out thats were you will hit that depth. I think theres a jug floating at the entry point somewere there just look around. Cautions: the area is full of idiot jet skiers and boaters who have no clue what they are doing or let alone understand english. The wall out is only about 20 feet and full of truck size bolders to explore its not the best dive but its like Humber Bay.

If the bluffs is shallow and similar to Humber then it is not worth the extra drive and hassle. Too bad. Thanks for the info none the less.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom