Lunenburg NS area divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JonnyK

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,

I’m new to Lunenburg area and trying to locate people to dive with. This is only my second season diving so a little wary of going in solo.

The “dive buddy” feature came up a little short so decided to post here.

So if you’re interested, or know anyone who doesn’t mind having a new guy around, let me know!

Thanks,

-Jonathan

Hi Jonathan, I haven't had alot of time lately so a can't say I will be getting out much but I will be going to the Sea Hunt at Hubbard's beach next Sunday. It is a great way to meet other divers, get in a little water time, win some prizes and have some fun as well.
My buddies and I always attend and we brake out the double hose units for some old school diving.
Contact Torpedo Rays dive shop for more info.

ZDD

Yea i attended last year, it was a pretty good time. I was planning on heading out for this year but will unfortunately be out of the area. I will have to make the pumpkin carving contest though. Last year myself and friends from HRM slipped in to take second place.

Well I'll keep looking around, with Saguaney and a few other nice places just out my door I'm sure there others relational divers in this town.

Thanks for the reply,

-Jk

Back
Top Bottom