Dive details not showing in print out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BettyfromToronto

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My husband & I both have a VEO250 and use Ocean log (the latest version). We have no problems downloading our dives every day and then I add the details like boat, DM, and what we saw. But when we get home and print these out for our log book the details I typed in do not get printed. Anyone know why?

I have no answer for why not, but one way that might circumvent the problem is to "print" the document as a PDF. Save the PDF and then print out the PDF.

Thanks. Hubby says we will give that a try. But it should work though so I was hoping an Tech from Oceanic would jump in but I appreciate the suggestion.

Is it "Mike from Canmore"? :D

Assuming your an Air Farce fan.

Just did a test and nope nothing is there. Looks just like to the one that prints straight to the A5 paper. Comments is empty but it doesn't even look like the same format that could take my notes.

Thanks anyway

Ha, ha, "Bill from Canmore" and no dog named Norm.

Someone else here suggested getting the Diving Log v5.x so hubby downloaded the 30-day trail. After spending sometime setting it up like he wants he seems happy. I will have a look at it later today and decide if we want to make the switch.

Thanks
Betty

Thanks Doug. Will check this out. I know we print the dive details; not sure about the graph...going straight to A5 paper. Will have a look tonight.

No luck. Downloaded the free trial for diving log and it seems pretty good. Will probably buy it and then use Oceanic to do the downloads on site every night and then transfer to the new one so we have two sets. Just in case.

you might also want to take a look at our divePAL; basic version is free and for few $ you can customize it with the Veo 250.

divepal_oceanic_veo250.jpg

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Back
Top Bottom