Downloading from Pro Plus 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CGADivebum

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have an Oceanic Pro Plus 2 that I have had for a few years but just recently started downloading dives onto my PC. Some dives download but others indicate that the "dive data is invalid". Also, the interface cord does not want to stay connected to the DC and has to be held into place. Anyone else had a simoliar problem? Any suggestions?
Thanks

I might be wrong, not the first time, but if you have the pc sample rate set to low, like every 2 or 15 seconds I think this fills the memory quickly and wont allow you access older dives. I had same problem when I did the Fling Charter at the Flower Gardens, I had mine set at 2 second and could not access the first 3 dives (we did 7 in two days). I called Oceanic and they told me to set it at 30 seconds and this seems to have fixed the problem.

On the cord staying connected I physically hold the computer in my left hand with my finger on the connector until it is finished downloading. Doesn't take that long and have not had any problems since.

Hope this helps.

Thanks all for the input. I do have the sample rate set pretty low. I will have to adjust and see how it works. Once its starts downloading properly, holding the cord in place wont be such a pain.
Thanks again for the responses.

Back
Top Bottom