N2ition Dive Log Download

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eweingarden

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just ordered a N2ition GP3000 and download cable. Today I find out that the software for that computer may no longer be available. I'd rather not cancel the order since I like the features that the computer offers for a new diver, and the price can't be beat. Is there any other software that will work with the computer to allow for downloading the dive log. Since I'm not very computer savvy, I don't know if one needs to use software that is specific to the dive computer. Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Ed

Do a google search for the Apeks PC logbook. Same computer, softeware is free. I use it with mine.

Did you mistype something though? I've never heard of an N2ition GP3000. I know the Zeagle N2ition computer, it was a rebadged computer sold by about 4 or 5 companies.

Musta got the models and makers mixed up. Thanks for the lead on the Apeks.

Ed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom