Hollis dealer in Japan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

busybugs

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It seems that there is no dealer in Japan. I am dying to get my hands on a LED 3X but don't want to get screwed over on shipping to Japan. Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Prices in Japan, like most dive gear, for Hollis are likely to be stupid expensive:wink:

Yeah, a lot of stuff, mainly imported things that aren't sold a lot over here, is pretty expensive. Ordering abroad, even with shipping and tax, can be quite a lot cheaper. There are things that I think are relatively cheap over here in comparison, but they are not diving related.

If he hadn't replied already I would have suggested to pm japan-diver. I got some of my dive gear from him, after he let me try his BP/W I finally knew what I wanted for myself :D
Good prices for the gear I bought and he helped me with setup and advice. I already see myself buying more when I head over there next time for more diving :D

Yeah, a lot of stuff, mainly imported things that aren't sold a lot over here, is pretty expensive. Ordering abroad, even with shipping and tax, can be quite a lot cheaper. There are things that I think are relatively cheap over here in comparison, but they are not diving related.

If he hadn't replied already I would have suggested to pm japan-diver. I got some of my dive gear from him, after he let me try his BP/W I finally knew what I wanted for myself :D
Good prices for the gear I bought and he helped me with setup and advice. I already see myself buying more when I head over there next time for more diving :D
I have nearly got all of my entry-level grade equipment now. I really just need a backup torch and I think that one with an adjustable beam would be good for the rare occasions I dive in beautiful water with great viz. Our neighborhood dive spot tends to have 1 - 3 meter viz so I have a high-powered torch with a narrow beam. That being said, I can envision the following in my future: bp/w, dry suit, sealed regulator, etc. Of course, I could always upgrade my computer too :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom