Help a guy with a V day gift!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

torr8966

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Morning all,

I wanted to pick up a bcd for my wife for valentines day. She is fairly new to diving with around 25 dives. We mainly dive on vacation in the Caribbean. I would love to keep it around $300-$400. I really don't know anything about all theses different bcds and I'm really starting to feel overwhelmed with all the different choices. Please help!! :) Thanks in advance!!

Cheers!!

Morning all,

I wanted to pick up a bcd for my wife for valentines day. She is fairly new to diving with around 25 dives. We mainly dive on vacation in the Caribbean. I would love to keep it around $300-$400. I really don't know anything about all theses different bcds and I'm really starting to feel overwhelmed with all the different choices. Please help!! :) Thanks in advance!!

Cheers!!
Great idea!

The Scubapro Bella, LadyHawk or Equator are excellent options.

If you mainly dive on vacation try narrowing it down to lighter travel BCDs.

BCDs are SUCH a personal item, you really don't want to surprise her with one (unless you know exactly which one she covets).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning all,

Cheers!!

Just bought my wife a Cressi Travel lite and she loves it. The fit is great, plenty of storage and D rings for what she needs. Rides and performs well in the water and, best of all, it folds up really small and weighs nothing for packing.

=torr8966;6636705]Morning all,

Cheers!!

My wife used to like her Aqualung jacket type bcd..Never used it since I got her a Scubapro Light Hawk..Its a travel bcd , back inflation,stripped down to be really streamlined and it fits your budget at about $359. with standard inflator..Can be used in cold water too.Has plenty of lift.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom