Tech Diving in the Caribbean - TDI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saltysnow

New
Reaction score
I'm looking to do TDI's Deco Procedures in the Caribbean next month and i'm having trouble finding a place to do it. There's lots of diving, but I'm having trouble finding a TDI facility in a location that's somewhat cheap to get to from the USA. Preferably the BVI, USVI, Puerto Rico, St. Kitts ect... Any help would be greatly appreciated!

In Puerto Rico contact Puerto Rico Technical Divers in Aguadilla PR. WWW.technical divingpr.com 787-997-3483 . Email: prtekdivingcenter@hotmail.com . They are the premier technical shop in Puerto Rico...

I appreciate the info - Just was in Playa del carmen 3 months ago... loved it, but i'd like to try somewhere else.
PR technical divers isn't a TDI facility unfortunately. It's kind of ridiculous how few TDI instructors there are in the Caribbean.

Bonaire?

Rec Tek Scuba Bonaire - Technical diving. They're based at Habitat. http://www.habitatbonaire.com/pages/Technical-Diving.aspx
Rec Tek Scuba offers a full range of TDI/SDI courses including Solo Diving, Nitrox, progressing to Rebreathers, Advanced Nitrox, Decompression Procedures, Extended Range, up through Tri-mix

maybe Buddy Dive also:
Tech diving

I'd be hugely surprised if you find anything in the BVI's. www.bviscuba.org
The BVI have several dive operations scattered around it’s many islands and cays. Most all are affiliated with PADI, some are also affiliated with NAUI, and SSI. The members of the BVI Scuba Organization are Blue Water Divers, Cuan Law, Dive BVI, Rainbow Visions Photography, Sail Caribbean Divers, Sunchaser Scuba, We B Divin, UBS Dive Center, Yacht Promenade, Paradise Watersports, and JVD Watersports.

Last edited:
Contact Cristina Zenato at UNEXSO in Grand Bahama. I was her IT for the class you want to take.

Back
Top Bottom