Big Thanks Shaka Doug!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ecrcks

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
[FONT=&quot]I have to give out a big Thank you to Shaka Doug! I was on Maui for my wedding and with all the excitement that comes with that, the diving plans had been overlooked. So after the dust settled it looked like I had a day to get away to do a dive. I called Doug and told him I wanted to dive that day (possibly the only day I was going to be able to dive). He told me he had no dives scheduled for the day and already had plans, but he would call me back to let me know if he could work something in for me. Ten minutes later I get a call, Good to go! So long story short, the guy went out of his way to get me in the water and I got to see more sea turtles then I could shake a stick at on a dive with a genuinely good dude. Thanks again Doug! [/FONT]

We DID see a ton of turtles!! Great diving with you Eric... and congrats on your marriage too!! SHAKA BRAH! I'm glad I was able to help out. You know I LOVE to dive and will go pretty much any chance I get! Short notice, no prob. The SCUBABUS is loaded and always ready for action.

Back
Top Bottom