First trip to Tobermory, part 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AngloFish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
So probably not much I can say that hasn't already been said... Beautiful weather, friendly people, insanely clear water, and last but not least.. Amazing wrecks!

Here is the Niagara II
As always, best viewed in HD

[youtubehq]qamGbvrco0U[/youtubehq]

Good video--was that a GoPro camera?

What was the temp down there?

Nice! couple weeks more until next trip there.....

Thanks! No shooting with a Panasonic GH2 with a Lumix lens (eq to 24-70mm f/2.8). Most of it was shot between f5-10 at ISO 160.
Temps for the Niagara were around 48F. I believe the Arabia was the coldest at around 42F.

Good video--was that a GoPro camera?

What was the temp down there?

---------- Post added July 1st, 2014 at 08:22 AM ----------

Have a blast, Divers Den was really great to charter with!

Nice! couple weeks more until next trip there.....

I'll have to watch the video when I get home and have access to a computer. In the future, can you please, please make your videos available on mobile devices? That would be super awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed!! The tune is:
Franz Ferdinand
Ulysses

Excellent footage! Inspiring me to do more local diving.. and to get a new camera! btw- what is the music on this one?

---------- Post added July 7th, 2014 at 11:08 AM ----------

Ya tell me about it :) I actually set all my videos to playback on all devices. However since I tend to use commercial music that I like and think will fit the mood, playback is at the mercy of the copyright holders. Some specify that playback can only happen on PC/Mac vs mobile or television output, while others specify playback on all devices. I did just post the Forest City dive and I didn't put any music at all so it should be good to go on your mobile, actually would be cool to know if that works..

I'll have to watch the video when I get home and have access to a computer. In the future, can you please, please make your videos available on mobile devices? That would be super awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great video. I missed the Niagara II last year because I was having some weighting issues, so it was nice to see. Hopefully I get to see it in a couple of weeks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom