XXL Jetfin's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have some XXL jets on the way due to arrive Monday. I'm thinking they'll be ok for size 11 rockboots, since rockboots are one of the biggest/bulkiest drysuit boot thing out there, and no other fins I have tried work. Who knows, will report when they arrive. If still too big, I'll probably try turtles which are supposedly somewhere in size between XL and XXL jets?

Boogie711:
It might even be TOO big. The XXL Jetfin pocket also doubles as a carport. My buddy found an entire Vietnamese family living in his XXL Jets last week.

havent found a family in there..(yet) would hte xl's be a better fit, they seem a little small...

You might have to consider Turtles. XL Jetfins WILL be too small. Scubapro really screwed up on this one. It's like they completely missed two sizes in between XL and XXL.

Boogie711:
You might have to consider Turtles. XL Jetfins WILL be too small. Scubapro really screwed up on this one. It's like they completely missed two sizes in between XL and XXL.

where could i get the turtles. I know idi is out of business..JD

no family found in mine but I did find a small dog. I also wear a size 12 street shoe but wear my neophrene 5mm sole boots with mine. They would not fit in my Mares XL's. Pocket is a bit oversized for me but works fine.

I have a size 13 foot and with the rock boot it's a pretty good fit. Good on the depth, just a little play on the sides. I would say it might be a tad big with a size 12, although altering the pocket is something I'm considering.

Boogie711:
It might even be TOO big. The XXL Jetfin pocket also doubles as a carport. My buddy found an entire Vietnamese family living in his XXL Jets last week.

XXL Jets arrived today. Took some photos before spring straps went on to try to help people decide if these XXLs will work for them or not.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom