We want YOU!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
SB's Screen Saver Contest is counting down the days!

Now is the time to get your images in - I've seen lots of new images and talked to quite a few of you who have taken new systems out for the first time...let's see those shots! Get 'em in!

Haven't been diving for a while? Time to look through those photos from long ago, dust off the dust or pull them out of the farthest recesses of your hard drive and show them the light of day!

Or...Why not browse through the galleries and encourage those photographers to submit some entries?

Photos don't have to be of pretty fishes! Wrecks, divers in their gear...if it's dive related it stands a chance!

C'mon...let's all flood the judges with images this week :D

If a diver takes a photo above ground, does that count? :wink:

Far_X:

From the stickie:
In order to appeal to everyone our plans are to offer screen savers in several subject choices in order to appeal to everyone. So, come on! Show us your photos of technical diving, i.e. wreck, cave, etc. as well as reefs and pretty fish, something for everyone. Topside photos will also be accepted.

I think if you think it will appeal to divers then pop it in...you've gotta be in it to win it!
:crafty:

Well, I am practicing with my Digital Rebel on land till I get my housing. And the ocean is included in the photo in its form before it becomes saturated. :wink: But I think it will be a nice photo for surface interval time!! To help while away the time before you can drop into the dive zone again. If it is not acceptable, it doesn't matter. I have greatly reduced the size to upload.

[removed attached photo]

To submit:
ScubaboardPhotos@aol.com.

Rules and Regulations for Photo Competitions

Files:
JPG (JPEG) files only!
Submissions should be 1024 X 768.
Files size no larger than 200K
Use only ‘web-friendly’ file names (no spaces - use ‘_’ instead)

Please read all of the rules/regs in the Sticky in UW Photo :)

Yeah, I just found that...LOL.

Far_X:

Like alcina says...if you think it will appeal to divers, send it in! We're looking for photos by divers that will cover all aspects of the diving community. Got all your gear spread out ready to pack for a trip? Take a pic and send it in. Got shots of the gear area where you dive showing gear set-ups? Stuff like that is just as much a part of diving as the pretty fish and beautiful sunsets.

We're greedy...we want it all!

Back
Top Bottom