Got my new dive computer yesterday!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MY01SHADOW

Reaction score
Got my new Aeris Atmos2 wrist computer yesterday via UPS. Can't wait to try it out. Thanks for the great deal Larry (Scubatoys)!! Was in Dallas last week and, unfortunately, didn't get to check out their dive shop.

Anyone who might be wondering, Larry runs a FIRST CLASS Operation and will get more of my business in the future! Wonder how long I have to wait to buy the download cable now to keep the wife from strangling me?!?!

Mike

MY01SHADOW:
Got my new Aeris Atmos2 wrist computer yesterday via UPS. Can't wait to try it out. Thanks for the great deal Larry (Scubatoys)!! Was in Dallas last week and, unfortunately, didn't get to check out their dive shop.

Anyone who might be wondering, Larry runs a FIRST CLASS Operation and will get more of my business in the future! Wonder how long I have to wait to buy the download cable now to keep the wife from strangling me?!?!

Mike

Hi Mike,
I have Aeris Atmos ai. It's fun to dive with. I am sure you will enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine's. My daughter has the wrist computer on her wish list.
I have gotten some of my gear from ScubaToys store. They have great gear with a great in store selection. Their staff is fantasic. Very patient with new divers. I have brought several pieces of gear from them and rent there a few times. Always excellent service. They have a good price on the down load cable now.

MY01SHADOW:

Mike

Be careful Mike, if the wife says to go ahead and get the cable, she may be wanting to use IT to strangle you. Women have their tactics, watch your back my friend! :wink:

freediver:
Sheez Larry, what kind of sick operation are you running?

That's hard to respond to.. The questions was supposed to be what kind of operation are you running... So I can answer Sick.

Why ask a question when you know the answer! :wink:

scubatoys:
That's hard to respond to.. The questions was supposed to be what kind of operation are you running... So I can answer Sick.

Why ask a question when you know the answer! :wink:
Ain't that the truth! The question should be:
Which one of you are more sick? You, or Joe..

I tend to think it's a tossup.

But yes, everyone, Larry's place does "Rock the House". Sharon and I were there just the other day, and had a great time. Appreciate you guys being there Larry, even if you give me hell when I come in.

Charley

Back
Top Bottom