NCL Sun in Feb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stryvn

New
Reaction score
The wife and I are headed to Grand Caymen, Roatan, Belize and Cozumel next month on NCL Sun. Anybody else? Dive/operator recommendations?

Thanks

stryvn:
The wife and I are headed to Grand Caymen, Roatan, Belize and Cozumel next month on NCL Sun. Anybody else? Dive/operator recommendations?

Thanks

My diving wife and I are going on the NCL Sea in 3 weeks. After doing a ton of research,we are going with the following:

Cozumel: Eagle Ray Divers - They were recomended by a ton of people and they are very friendly. Very cruise friendly. Will fit your schedule.

Roatan: Subway Watersports. The ship goes with Anthony's Key and they sounded good, but booking through the ship costs way more then booking independently. They also have roughly 10 to 12 divers per Dive Master. I think it is roughly $99 plus equipment. We booked though Subway Watersports and it was $65 plus equipment.

Belize: We are going through the ship with Hugh Parkey's. It is the best option from what I am told from several people who have dove Belize from the NCL cruise ships. The diving is like an hour ride off the cruise ship so your options are limited.

Any question, let me know. Like I said, I have been researching my options for a very similar cruise.

I'm on same boat week of Feb 26th. I'm thinking of diving only in Coz and Belize. I'll be with my family so can't abandon them the whole trip. I will do Snuba, and discover scuba with my son (11) in GC.

Please let me know how your trip went Belize and Coz. I'm interested in knowing if they nanny you, restrict your depth, time under, Dive Masters attentitive, etc,.

Thanks!

My e-mail is lfiguero@gmail.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom