Bay Island Beach Resort "Roatan" Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalOffshore

Contributor
Reaction score
Just got back from 1 week in Roatan. Had a great time. The Resort was very nice and laid back. Only 12 people at the Resort. The dive boat had only 8 or 9 divers on it. We met some really nice people and look forward to going back again. We also did the Shark dive and that was quite exciting. Nothing like swiming with 8 foot reef sharks. The Canopy tour was fun as well, nothing like flying though the trees of the rain forest. The food was good, the bed comfortable and the hosts very obliging. If your looking for a small, laid back, "homey" resort, BIBR is a great option. We did 16 dives over our stay. Say hi to Big DAddy for me!

Glad to hear you enjoyed BIBR- isn't Big Daddy a trip? He's quite a character! (For those who don't know who we're talking about- Big Daddy is a frequent guest at BIBR- he started the Big Daddy clothes line) BIBR is a nice resort with some great people!

he sure is. We enjoyed many dives with him. Infact, he never missed one, except he doesn't do night dives.

mjnansen:
isn't Big Daddy a trip? He's quite a character! (For those who don't know who we're talking about- Big Daddy is a frequent guest at BIBR- he started the Big Daddy clothes line)
LOL...Thats too funny. He is a character. I met him in the spring of 2003, its good to here that he is still himself :D

SoCalOffshore:
Just got back from 1 week in Roatan. Had a great time. The Resort was very nice and laid back. Only 12 people at the Resort. The dive boat had only 8 or 9 divers on it. We met some really nice people and look forward to going back again. We also did the Shark dive and that was quite exciting. Nothing like swiming with 8 foot reef sharks. The Canopy tour was fun as well, nothing like flying though the trees of the rain forest. The food was good, the bed comfortable and the hosts very obliging. If your looking for a small, laid back, "homey" resort, BIBR is a great option. We did 16 dives over our stay. Say hi to Big DAddy for me!

Thanks for the review, we are leaving for BIBR in 14 days and I am excited. I will say hello to Big Daddy for you. :)

Have fun, just bring your "OFF" bug spray, it works great. Ask Big Daddy what he did what that bottle of Tequilla I gave him to pass around with the guys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom