Dive Log Pages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divedadepths

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everybody-
I was bored today, and i am sick of my old log book pages, so i made these up. What do you think? Would you add anything?
Thanks

Attachments

• dive log.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 213
Change 'Whether' to 'Weather'. :p

And maybe a spot for a picture? I am using dive record at the moment but want my own program so I can have pictures from the dive site, even just surface ones if I don't have underwater ones. Or is that what the space on the right is for?

Lots of folks have made their own pages...

Attachments

• DIVE LOG SDA 7.doc
    111.5 KB · Views: 180
Agree with the "whether" vs. "weather" comment above. Also consider, adding a check box for Dive Computer used.

Recommend changing square foot to cubic foot (superscript 3, instead of 2) for tank size. You may want to add alternate volumetric measure, such as Litre and weight measure (e.g. kg).

Cheers! Good job!

Reefmongoose made a cool log page. I added some stuff to it and here is what I use now:

My Log Page

I would remove the highlight, or make it alot lighter, so it photocopies easier.

Under protection, I would leave room so you can add type, mm thickness, brand... As these information is important for future reference.

I would combine temp box with environment box, to make more room for protection.

I'd rather have more room for comments.

hmm. Looking at the different pages I see check boxes for open heel fins and full foot fins, gloves, hood.... how often do you switch fins? If you normally dive with a hood, how often do you dive with out a hood? Seems like there is a lot of extra info that is not needed. For instance I dive a drysuit (open heel fins, gloves, and a hood) I don't want to check boxes of what gear config I have for every dive, so in the body of the notes I can mention that I traveled somewhere exotic and the water is above 50 degrees so I didn't need the accessories. I didn't look that hard at the pages, because for me they were just too complicated, but I would like to see F02 of gas used and First. Just a one line spot to put a first, such as first time a sea lion tried to steal my fin, first time I saw a ugerbugerittybitty nudibranch, or first time I was a total idiot and jumped in the water without a weight belt.

1FullSizeRender.jpg2FullSizeRender.jpg3FullSizeRender.jpg4FullSizeRender.jpg5FullSizeRender.jpg
Here is my take on home made log book pages.

Back
Top Bottom