You know you're a diver ADDICT when....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frozenwarp

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
When you see a new cruise liner and think hmm that would look great 40m below the surface!!

You walk past a fire extingisher and wonder if u could convert it to a tank and or hmm i should be diving!!

You walk past a manky lake and still think hmm i wonder if it would be worth a dive!!

It's cold, dark and generally a stay home n watch movies in front of the heater day (drysuit is out of action) and u still are trying to arrange a dive!!

SO WHAT MAKES U KNOW YOUR AN ADDICT?

Your weighing up between that extra kydney and a rebreather

I've been planning to have my eyes lasered to correct myopia for about 3 years now. Every time I've got the cash I think, to hell with it, glasses aren't too bad, I'm going diving. This year's Red Sea liveaboard on 3rd June:D

You can't walk past any body of water without thinking about whether it is diveable or not and usually thinking 'yes' no matter how dodgy it looks.

You can't afford to buy an airconditioner to cool your 40C+ apartment as you spent all your savings for that purpose on dive gear instead.

Sometimes i wonder how my house would look underwater:D

Haha me too! I would love an underwater house :) I play this computer game called Oblivion and you can install modifications on top of the game, one of the ones I installed gave me an underwater house :dork2:

You buy a new mask and are unable to go diving so u sit and watch marine doco's with your mask on for three hours :dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom