Dive Guide for East Side of Bonaire!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NightRaven77

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello fellow divers.....

I have lately heard so much about the diving on the East side of Bonaire....People saying there is larger sealife over there.....

Other threads say you should get a dive guide to explore the east side....so my question is where do I get one? or does anyone have any recommendations?

We are staying at Sanddollar.....

Thanks!

NightRaven77:D

Call Bas Tol 599-717-8890 land or 599-786-4917 cell for the best in shore access

or Larry's Wildside Cell (599) 790 - 9156 or (599) 780 - 9156 for access from a boat built specifically for the purpose.

Tom is correct. Do not do this without a guide.

Never dove with him but I have heard a lot of good thing about Bas. Same goes for Larry. I intend to fix the not having dove with Larry shortly. :)

mjh:
Dove with Larry and it was great. He is really a charachter, check out this months Sport Diver.

Here is a link to my new (sad) website there are a trip report and slide show from our Bonaire trip.

www.aquabluedreams.com
I thoroughly enjoyed your website. Your photos are amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom