Farallon and Tekna Scooters need a new home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

txdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everybody

A friend of mine contacted me today and ask for my assistance in finding new homes for his scooters. I have not seen the units but I was told that the Farallon has never been wet. If anybody is interested, please contact me with your email address so I can get you in touch with my friend. I also understand that there is a number of spare parts with the units. Knowing my friend, I would assume that the scooters are in well-kept shape.

Thanks for looking

Andy

FarallonScooter.jpgTekna DV-3X.jpg

Good question. i was connected to the seller via e-mail but never heard anything....

I have 2 Tekna DV-3X scooters for sale also. I am the original owner and have the manuals, chargers x 2, accessories - depth gauges and timers, foot straps and 2 Tekna travel shipping cases.

Both units have not been used for a few years and both likely need batteries. Both units are in great condition.

I'm asking $400.00 each or both for $700.00 with buyer paying shipping. They are near LAX/Los Angeles CA

Thanks

Doug

Back
Top Bottom