Aladin Air memo mouse ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rorhound

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The wifie is using my old Aladin Air computer. Now she wants one she can download on a pc and see her profile, max depth, blah, blah, blah. If I get her a memo mouse will the dive log show how much air she burned through?

I knew I should have never showed her my log from my Aeris Epic :D.

If so, does anyone have a memo mouse they want to get rid of?

OK boys and girls, Dell Inspiron 9400 laptop, Aladin Air, purchased a Memo Mouse, purchased a Gigaware 9 pin to USB adapter, downloaded the driver it came with, have the correct Data Trak downloaded for windows, put a new battery in the Memo Mouse, changed the software from metric to imperial, plugged everything in, the mouse reads the port (com 9), has the green light "transfer ok" light flashing, but I cannot get it to download the dives.

I am going bald pulling my hair out over this thing.

Any ideas or suggestions? I have read that there may be an issue with downloading to laptops (which I didn't know before I bought the mouse and cable) but those were older posts so I'm wondering if anyone is downloading to laptops? I have an old desktop I can hook up but what's the point if i can't download while off on vacation in a far away land????

HELP!!!!!!!

I had also trouble to get the Memo Mouse working with an USB-Serial adapter (it started transferring the dives but then it interrupted). I have still an old serial extension card in my desktop computer only for the Memo Mouse.

I've just finished a Memo Mouse downloader for Diving Log, if you want you can try if it works with your hardware configuration: See my blog (you must install Diving Log first and then apply the update from the blog). Feel free to email me if you need more help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom