dive computer training.com = Good

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robbcayman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Okay, I received my aeris atmos ai last night. I got a free card that allowed me to use this software that tells you everything about the computer. It even helps you setup the computer. It made it really simple!!!

I'm about 80% through the class as of last night. I stayed up until midnight fooling with the computer. I just wanted to say I was impressed with the software and its ease of use. It says it costs $6, but I got a free card to access the site. I would have gladly paid the $6 for how helpful the software was. I'm not associated with these guys in any form. I just thought I would pass along the info. It sure beats going through the manual. This software holds your hand and explains everything in great detail.

Might give it a try. Certainly the Aeris Manta manual must have been written was the specific intent of trying to make grown men cry.

Okay, I received my aeris atmos ai last night. I got a free card that allowed me to use this software that tells you everything about the computer. It even helps you setup the computer. It made it really simple!!!

I'm about 80% through the class as of last night. I stayed up until midnight fooling with the computer. I just wanted to say I was impressed with the software and its ease of use. It says it costs $6, but I got a free card to access the site. I would have gladly paid the $6 for how helpful the software was. I'm not associated with these guys in any form. I just thought I would pass along the info. It sure beats going through the manual. This software holds your hand and explains everything in great detail.
Hi robbcayman,
thank you for the post.
With our online classes we do our best to explain the owner manual provided by the manufacturer. We are NOT replacing it; we are just trying to make it easier for customers to sort the manual out.
Plus, we think that when customers see their computer in action (in our simulator) right out of the box they will want to go diving right away :wink:

Regarding the free card, several dive stores are now offering our classes when a customer purchases a dive computer from them. Additionally, I was told that Oceanic / Aeris is now providing directly our free online classes to customers registering their new dive computers.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

I also got a free class with the purchase of my suunto vyper air. The class was great and helped quite a bit, I did 10 dives since and I knew my way around the computer very well. Some of the visuals aren't really my thing, but the class helped.

I also got a free class with the purchase of my suunto vyper air. The class was great and helped quite a bit, I did 10 dives since and I knew my way around the computer very well. ....
I am glad you did find our class useful. Tell your friends and dive buddies about us :wink:

.....Some of the visuals aren't really my thing.....
Could you please elaborate? Was there something you did not like in our videos that we should change?

Alberto (aka eDiver)

I didn't get the free class with my computer, but I paid the small fee. It really helped. A friend of mine has the same computer but didn't take the online class, she still needs me to help with the settings. I highly recommend the few bucks if its not free.

I've got the new mares icon hd and i must say that it is VERY user friendly. That being said, I would gladly pay a small fee to learn more about it if divenav offered it. (hint, hint)

I didn't get the free class with my computer, but I paid the small fee. It really helped. A friend of mine has the same computer but didn't take the online class, she still needs me to help with the settings. I highly recommend the few bucks if its not free.
Maybe you should convince your friend to take the class too?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom