Suunto Cobra Dive counter???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pwraudio1

Reaction score
Hi all, I would like to know if anyone know if you can and how to reset the Cobra's Dive Counter???? I know you can reset the Maximum depth on it... with the PC.

thanks for any help

Take the battery out and put it back in.

I don't thank that will work... The only way that you can get the Maximum depth back to 0 is to clear it with the PC... I can not find it in the manual... The only thing taking the battery out resets is the time of day and date...

Older Suuntos would reset everything if you left the batttery out for more than 15 minutes, I think. I would try leaving the battery out for an hour or so and see what happens.

sharkbaitDAN:
Older Suuntos would reset everything if you left the batttery out for more than 15 minutes, I think. I would try leaving the battery out for an hour or so and see what happens.

I don't think my Eon operated as such...I had a dead battery in it for several years, and it remembers dive #1...11 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom