does anyone have a aeris ai ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got one, would be glad to help, if I can!

I have one and LOVE it! I find it to be a wonderfully compact computer with a large readout that's easy to see underwater and easy to use. I have the compass on mine, and find that I can cradle the computer perfectly in my hand with the compass level to navigate. If you buy one, get the QD feature.

My wife and I have Aeris Atmos AI. We love them. Info on screen is legible and easy to use. Compact in size.

TOM

I just decided to carry aeris in my shop. I haven't used them yet but they seem like a great computer. I will have some available in a week or so.

Brent

I had one and it's a great computer... I found however, that I like a wrist computer better. But other than that it's a great computer.

I loved it, but it kept "crapping out" after 30 dives, I had to keep sending it in. I finally gave up on it. I now have a Suunto Vyper, I really like it.

PNW Dive Girl:
I loved it, but it kept "crapping out" after 30 dives, I had to keep sending it in. I finally gave up on it. I now have a Suunto Vyper, I really like it.

What was yours doing? Did they ever figure out what the problem was? I am curious because I have had mine now for almost three years and It has been great.

TOM

I've had one for a year or so. Its been on 95 dives all over the carribean
and with me in Fiji. No issues. And I agree with DiveMaven,
its nice for navigation as you can see all your information
including the compass at the same time.

The PC s/w has been a bit bumpy over the past year but
the latest version is fairly decent.
I did have to replace the battery after about 50 dives but
I was doing alot of PC s/w testing which included doing
alot of downloading for testing.

I've posted many comments about it, do a search with my
user name and you should be able to find them.

--- bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom